Talent Development Awards Program | USU
The Talent Development Rewards Program is for students who graduate and train people to work in certain jobs that have a high demand for new employees in Utah. The Talent Development Fellowship Program is available to those working in the area of CSIS.
To qualify for this grant, applicants must:
- Be enrolled as a student at SUU or other USHE institutions.
- Sign a statement that they are pursuing or will pursue a qualifying degree.
- Sign a statement of intent to work in qualifying employment in Utah upon graduation.
- Complete a FAFSA application.
- Demonstrate financial need. Allocation is prioritized based on financial need and may take into account all other grants and loans.
- Meet with the CSIS administrative assistant to apply.
A recipient must submit a FAFSA application for each year they wish to be considered for the Talent Development Awards program. If a student is selected for verification, verification must be completed before funds are released to the student’s account. The Talent Development Rewards Program cannot exceed tuition, fees, and books after the use of other grants.
Transfer or postponement
Contact the Financial Aid Office for more information.
How to register
The student must complete the FAFSA application and then meet with the CSIS Administrative Assistant who will deliver the student application and associated statements.